Sunday, November 27, 2016

Even the Atoms hum

A sweet scent lingers
In the air, after you depart
Reminds me by all my senses
Why I believe
In the power of your soul
In the majesty of your heart
Your eyes are my portal
To a different universe
And I travel there
To see a future
For I am your suitor 
Your beloved
Your unworthy servant
Dutiful and below
Your highness
So beautiful
Your being is erotic
Exquisite
And no one
Is able to quench
The fire inside
Once begun
Burns
It makes me shiver
Because of you
Your form is my delight
Your mind my treasure
I hear sounds of pleasure
From the atoms
Exploding
As they hover around you
Attracted to the sight
Of your body
It is powerful
Motivation
It is desire
That is beyond my
Control
My inclination
Is to dive
Inside
Let my soul fly
In your sky
And never
Ever let me
Go