Thursday, May 21, 2015

Questions

We will experience three great events
All of us
Who exist here
Birth, Life, and Death
In existence upon this planet
I've decided to ask questions
Do I exist only to pass from view
Or is my being transcendent
Am I a flesh being with a soul
Or am I a soul, wrapped in flesh
I know I am not an angel 
I am not from heaven because I fail
I do that many times in this life
It is called sin, and I do it a great deal
Je ne parviennent pas à tout
But beyond the number and ways
I do ask for forgiveness
I do repent and try to improve
Still, 
Was I sent here to live 
Or to experience pain, suffer and die?
Because so far, it has not been so good
I am not complaining
I realize others have it worse
But for all my troubles
All the things I do
All my misery
It often feels
Like I have been cursed
And if I have
I'd like to know
So that I do not cause
Others to suffer