Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Absurdity in my heart

Being with you was so torturous to my soul
Although I loved you and gave you control
My dreams will always grieve for you
My dreams will always long for the truth
That you are the one I desire
You bring my heart its fire



Every moment without you I sorrow
Every day without you I grieve
You are the one I desire
You are the source of my soul's fire
You are why I believe
I am prepared, qui vive, for you

You told me that You loved me
Then you said that you were leaving
You told me that I was the one you love
But that you couldn't stop the bleeding
I am left behind without even a word
That can help me understand
Why or how or, ... this is so absurd