Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Friday, September 16, 2016

amen, amen

my world is small
my hope is eternal
my dreams are personal
my life is mostly nocturnal
I am aware of my weakness
And when I wake
I know that I am unwanted
my body is unresponsive
my mind is uncaring
my spirit is unbending
my mood is sadly despondent
And I am uncertain
just what to do
because I know
what I believe is true
And I am so tired
exhausted
unable
to do a thing
the right way
ever again
I pray to God
amen
amen