Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

How dare I flee?

The rain falls
Calling me
Asking me
How dare you
Flee
Every frozen moment
Cast in time anew
It is, I confess
A world beyond my grasp
How dare I ask
Why
When the only reply
I can honestly utter
Is that I
am my own master
I misbehave
I am penalized
I suffer
Answering the fear inside
I feel
With only my primitive
Mind
I am understanding
Nothing
But my needs
My desires
My treasures
Are not liars
Only I am
I am
Only I am