Sunday, October 9, 2016

Some blog business and news

Due to a number of issues, this blog will not be active for a couple weeks. 

I am finishing working on edits for two books, dealing with some health issues, and I had some unpleasant issues during the last month that I am going to fully deal with, and cannot if I am focusing upon writing.  None of this is hugely serious, but I want to deal with everything with the attention it deserves.

I saw a couple snow flakes on Saturday, and while that doesn't scare me, I really am not looking forward to Winter.  But, while I need to deal with the above mentioned certain issues with all the attention they deserve, winter will arrive whether I pay attention to it or not.  Time and life have no off screen ticker counting down or counting down with dramatic music louder and louder as my time to do this or that grow short. 

I have a number of book deals that I will be offering at the end of October.  I will let you know which books, and for how much.

Thank you.