Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Final Fears

They pass unending
The day has begun
Without name
The calendars are burned
Yet the machine
Has always been in motion
The millennia melts
As it screams into decay
It cannot speak
Yet directly sees
The oncoming disaster
Catastrophic fears
Should walls of fire fall
Only ashes remain
The human era will end
Angels will trumpet call
And fires bring Judgment day
From the Heavens
The host descends
War will come
The holy and unholy fight
The sinful human burden
Already burned by fire
The bonfire of humanity
Alight