Friday, July 1, 2016

Mister Death come kiss me

Tonight when I'm sleeping
You'll silently come creeping
This bed isn't safe
From you
When nightmares replace dreaming
The sowers start reaping
This life is seconds away
From an end
So run from here
To a place so fair
Golden fields,glories are told
Time is done
Death always near
You needn't need even care
Gone before the body gets cold
So take me now
My lover death
Take me into your arms
And kiss me there
Kiss me
Kiss me
I'm sure you'll do me no harm


It is written that the last enemy to be vanquished is death. We should begin early in life to vanquish this enemy by obliterating every trace of the fear of death from our minds. Then can we turn to life and fill the whole horizon of our souls with it, turn with added zest to all the serious tasks which it imposes and to the pure delights which here and there it affords.

Felix Adler