Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

in the dark reflecting

The resistance
Calls inside
The rebel
Has no choice
For every voice
There is a legion
Of followers
And pain
For every heart
There is an answer
To the question
If I have life
How do I accept
All the things
That kill me
All the things
That break me
All the things
That burn my soul
Swallows my godflesh
Swallows my spark
whole
I was given
a dream
So where is
The power
To make it real
To make it happen
Outside of sleep
To make it
Feel