Monday, June 8, 2015

Lost in Dreams


 
















Burnt to ashes
Then cast aside
Thrown into a crevice
The rubbish of humanity
Is laid and left to rot
My mind drifts
Off slowly I float
Into the ether
The silver cord trailing
Behind me
Softly the sand
It falls through
My fingers
The hourglass breaks
The river
The stream of time flows
Pouring over
Flooding through
And I return as memories burn
Somnum Exterreri Solebat
Dreams -  Insomnium
Drifting
Into the black










 
Falling
Blindly
Without aim
Into the emptiness
Endless black



















Hurdling 
Into the abyss
Of memories loss
Entering senseless
Hopeless

 










Into a holocaust
Of souls tossed
Into the endless
Blackness
The darkness
My dream state purged
Sucking down
My being
To another plane
Of the neverwas or worse
To the nevercouldbe
How clever
How delight filled
Modernity would spurn
The Faer and the Angels
Edens and paradise
Elysium and its fields
The pristine perfect worlds
That we did not deserve
Not even in
Our perfect dreams