Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let Me Enter the Veil



Your beauty is surreal
And I am moved but I must relent
For it is coming
The gossamer mist
That closes the door
Kiss my lips then go
Shake me to my core

Escape through the veil
Run before I change my mind
Like every other time
As if I shouldn’t resist
So go before it arrives
Although I long for more

Let this moment be gone
As if never been
Let the torment begin
Again Again Again
I welcome the pain
I welcome the rain
Pouring down spit
Upon my remains

Because this is where it ends
I love you but if you are a dream
I cannot have you in this life
If only at night
If only when I sleep

So world let me go
Where I can sleep
Forever without waking
I don’t care how it happens
I don’t care what is taken
Just let me be released

Love take my hand then
Let me walk those gray lands
Where you are and I believe
That I’d give anything
To be with you including
This living flesh
My last breath
My being