Thursday, November 29, 2018

Forgotten and Refused

Hey now listen
I was given the chance
To end my being confused
I was a fool
So now just me,  actually
Fucking choose
Its not up to you
These thoughts are long
Forgotten and refused
What the fuck is there if forever is gone
Why should I be solid
If all I thought is wrong
Your words move me
Even they redeem me
Why should I believe
If forever is gone
Never existed
Never wanted
Forever haunted
By the thought
That something I had thought perfect
Is now forever wrong
Its gone
And nothing is said to last forever
But I am broken
My soul forsaken
My prayers unspoken
My soul breaking
Why don't you stop
Break me
Stop loving me
Make me
Stop loving you
I want the truth
Stop my love
Show me some proof
Because I said I'd love forever
And forever has no end
If you can't see that I'm sorry
Because forever never ends
Forever never ends