she waits until I become

I have to find
Sanctuary
A place of grace
A path of mercy
I have been here
For as long as I've lived
My life journey
Does not terminate
In a distant land
Rather it is a reckoning
And to find forgiveness
Where I arrive
I've never left
But my life is new
A metamorphoses
From unknowing
To knowing
From selfish
To giving
And I will become
Perfected
But I am only now
Broken
I will cherish
Every wound
For it taught me
How
And I will enter
A realm
Where I will never perish
Nor need to be forgiven
Again
I am broken
I am flawed
But I am going to find
My path
It will lead me
To a place
Where she waits
When I become perfected
And my flesh burns away
All that will be left
Is gold
Leave my bones
At the house charnel
Time will pass
And my spirit will be
Eternal


Popular posts from this blog

worms

Broken God

Thirst