Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Future for my work.

Hi, and welcome to the future.

MY AMAZON PAGE

I have been asked many times if I have books that are collections of poems rather than about themes or genres, or mixed with prose.  Also, some people wish to avoid anthologies, and works done that are aimed at any specific topic, rather than a collection of work, the end.  So here is my response.

Most all of my work is aimed at a theme, genre, topical idea.  I am reluctant to publish an all in one collection, since people tend to not have bought much of my work before, a large collection of it would perhaps be a large collection that no one buys.  "Here is more of what you didn't want and didn't buy before!"  This isn't complaining, I am neither responsible for there being an audience for my work nor for there being an acceptance of my work among academia or people who love poetry.

I have a couple works though that address the world without any genre or extreme metaphor.  Winter Kill was a fictionalized autobiography, and Birth to Death is a poetic consideration of the cycle of life.  From the rising of the sun, to the setting of the same, we are all subject to the cycle of life.  Everyone who is born, dies.  Regardless of the attempts to avoid death, we all do it.  My mom died in 2012, I learned I had cancer in 2013, I lost a best friend in 2014, I went through a period of deep reflection and this work is about that.  Both books should satisfy your curiosity.


My cat Katya is my support system.  When I had cancer she was part of the first line support.


The knights being blessed before the quest for the Holy Grail, by Edwin Austin Abbey.

People interested in contacting me can do so at AlexanderNess63 At Gmail.com

I am found at Twitter


I have other blogs too