Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Completed Puzzle

“Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction”  Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I see the future
In her
I remember the past
With her
I am ready to be
Hers
Forever
I smell the perfume
and I know her scent
I hear her voice
and my heart skips a beat
She comes in the room
My spirit enters ascent
She leaves me no choice
and I know I am complete
I surrender
I give in
Give you my heart
You hugged
The child within me
You loved
From the beginning
So let's start
Being free together
In our lives forever
From this point on










"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret; it is only with the heart that one can see rightly, what is essential is invisible to the eye.”  Antoine de Saint-Exupery