Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Thursday, April 2, 2015

I can't act

I am doubtless
As to the miracle
But I am also not a fool
With my first breath
I began my physical decay
The fatal disease of life
The stage play
Where I am the actor
Without directions
Without a script
And I can't act
My performance
Will bring poor reviews
Of me
But what can I do
I can't act
I can only be
What I was born for
To be me