Monday, June 4, 2018

Broken by the questions

My body screams for the absence of comfort
I surrender to the destiny of living without
Love
A puzzle of finding completion by the numbers
Erasure of every single burning doubt
Enough
But enough is never found
Because there is no sacred ground
Learning to love and being loved
Is not the same
And no one knows why
The search is begun
When there is just that one thing to know
And know I do, that I will forever seek
That answer
The question is like cancer
And I will never find a cure
Until my flesh is dead
And my spirit released
By a process so pure
It is only found
By belief
And I only pray
That I do not fall prey
And sacrifice my future
And sacrifice knowledge of the lamb
To the idolatrous treachery
Of longing to know the answers
More than longing to know
The I Am