Sunday, September 15, 2024

Freak

What is there in life aside from the pain
What is there aside from burnt remains
How long I've spent in this damned place
Life is an asylum, but so are these walls
The bleeding, the breaking, the lying
The distinction of being in a robe, crying
Searching for my corner, in a round room
The pain of the abandonment, the shame
Of never being allowed to be, who I am
Flesh rots here, with no love, only pills
Called wild, when what I am is untamed
My mind has gone insane, life is a sham
There is nothing allowed, but silence
No walls only padding, crushing my soul
Writing poems with just bleeding fingers
Hidden inside, from the strangers
And robbed of my senses, by the quiet
Ball gagged and drugged to never speak
Stared at, beaten, bloodied, just a freak
I deeply wish that I'd not promised
Never kill myself, or leave by my hand
What I have instead, is a mental prison
Of my mind, inside, I must withstand
But know, I cannot