Monday, September 16, 2024

ANGER OF an Unrequitted Heart

You chased my heart, but there wasn't one chance
You were made of something different, if human
Thoughts so different and ugly, I could not do it
I will always refuse offers of rewards
When we met it wasn't an accident
Not by chance, no circumstance
I can't assume you being in my life a revolution
All the crazy things you've said, I've forgotten it
Just being near you, made me want to wash me
For now, keep your distance, and find another
For all those words said, will kill and smother
No more final chances, I've learned my lesson
You are madness defined and now finished
You are not a friend, not my family
No, you called my family stupid
But you clearly didn't know my mother
And you have never been my brother
Good bye, forever, just be gone
You said you've tried to be better
You have abilities in this life, so do it
But you are dead to me, and have been
You might have to go a different route
To find your path back to me
Or beg and be spurned