Monday, January 19, 2015

Prisoner

In a prison of love
I fall down and beg forgiveness
I am redeemed by words you have said
There is a chance I might relapse
From this addiction to your presence
And the sentence is life
My dreams here are red 
 My nightmares are empty
The nothingness of black
Prison guards are dispatched
My defenses are attacked
I can't relinquish my hold
There is nothing more I need
Nor want
You are the sum total
Of everything I could ever ask for
I confess
You cannot entrap me, I admit everything 
You cannot imprison me, I long to be here
My body will collapse
But my will shall carry on
And nothing will change
Because I am a prisoner
One who does not wish
To be freed
And though others do not understand
You are all I need
All I want
Your kiss
Your lips
Nothing more 
Nothing less
Ecstasy beckons
In reality
Not by some wish