Monday, October 13, 2014

Isolate Suffocate Supplicate

Je suis désolé
I am, in fact, alone
After a lifetime of choices
I have found myself rebuilding
What had never been broken
Hearing voices harrowing me
Because of my decisions
Yet there is nothing 
Shielding my heart
From unspoken hope
I have moved upon 
The surface of this earth
I have walked one million miles
Never wavering
But I am done
Je suis fini
For the reasons 
All of my efforts
Lost among my life's cost
My hopes are dashed
The skies are black
My memory is gray
I am discontented
With my path
And there is nothing more
I can do
Je suis désolé
I have in fact
Become desolation
Suffocation
I begin to suffocate
For this isolation 
I have endured
My body driven 
My body down
To a permanent kneeling
Position
Endlessly
Supplicate  

Philippians 4:6 "Be anxious for nothing; but in every
thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known unto God."