I long to go to Elysian fields, I long to be at peace
If my flesh is broken, my heart's a prayer unspoken
My world seems alien, in grave emotion starvation
Hope's a miserable token, if in pain beyond release
My life journey over, false hope I'll refuse to chase
My desire isn't selfish, I pray as a means of trust
Life is neither empty nor unworthy, but it is pain
I've nothing left inside but hope, it is not enough
Love keeps me alive, but endure for a purpose?
To love is that purpose, it is enough, it is meant
In a place of life, too tired to fight, ready to pass
Here my friend, I'm at last ready, the die is cast
"Alea iacta est" Julius Caesar
If my flesh is broken, my heart's a prayer unspoken
My world seems alien, in grave emotion starvation
Hope's a miserable token, if in pain beyond release
My life journey over, false hope I'll refuse to chase
My desire isn't selfish, I pray as a means of trust
Life is neither empty nor unworthy, but it is pain
I've nothing left inside but hope, it is not enough
Love keeps me alive, but endure for a purpose?
To love is that purpose, it is enough, it is meant
In a place of life, too tired to fight, ready to pass
Here my friend, I'm at last ready, the die is cast
"Alea iacta est" Julius Caesar
