Wednesday, August 2, 2023

My Dear Beloveds

THE END WILL HAVE NO FEAR

Whenever the date is chosen
I'll not fear, I'll not be broken
So please never grieve
Please never sorrow
I could've been cast out
In a refuse bag
As an aborted fetus
Or otherwise destroyed
Instead I lived, a whole world
Paradise I was given, adopted
Then given love and purpose
By God in Heaven
And by a redhead
One with a fierce passion
For my life upon the earth
My purpose made certain
My life has known love, so true
Undeserved, but that's grace
Which cannot be earned
Balanced by grave pain
In both I have had enough
Love that is endless
But with pain too
My life is lived in
A realm of insanity
And I'll not fear
Nor shed tears
Or worse, no
I'll not fight the Kiss of Azrael
For he has a mission
But I'm not destined
For the emptied angry Abyss
I've known love, I am fulfilled
I will embrace the architect
Of the entire universe


Living in a world of false dreams and fear of our own actions
My flesh was broken, never to be chosen,except as a pariah
I longed to be thought worth breath, most ignore my words
In the end, the world passes by me, life ends in a transaction
And I will die, and be placed in an empty grave, a cold tomb

But my savior, hung upon a cross, ignored by all but his own
Others would call him a liar, a failure, even a false messiah
Answers come with difficulty, some are solved with swords
I can't see a future for me, I've none, but I know one thing
My words are evidence I've lived and I've spoken the truth

Life ends in perfect darkness, but light reveals the proof
So when I am gone please never mourn me, I believed
Forgive me please whatever I've done, as I was mistaken
I believed and yet sinned, unspeakable acts, I won't forget
But regret, I know, life goes on, with little worldly relief

I believe I will reach Heaven, and meet my creator, redeemer
Oh my Maker, God knows I've failed, but I have indeed tried
I know it was not enough, it was done in love, so when I die
Please forgive me and show me the grace and mercy I need
And know, there's more than this life, there's a Heavenly tide
 
I'll place my hand in the ever growing fields of wheat
In the ever summer, of a wondrous sun, cooling breeze
Elysium, Asgard, Heaven, whatever the eternal calls this
Will be perfect, and life there, if I am allowed to enter
Will forever be my destiny