Sunday, January 7, 2018

My Majesty, My High Queen

I prayed for an angel and God acquiesced
She was sent
Her porcelain skin
Red hair and lips torture me
As does her voice
And glorious scent
That I catch upon my tongue

She is the one
But every time
She plays demure
I've known her
My entire being
Even before we met
Elle tient mon coeur
 
The wild atmosphere is full of spark
When she opens her eyes
The rains start to fall
Celebrating the entry of a monarch
The sky still cries
Because didn't accept the call

This life, this hope I have
Compels me to love 
You are the one
And my dreams are begun

The mountains reach to heaven
Any time she smiles
I ask if you ever awaken
I have to sleep to enter her procession
Without her I enter exile
And accept my fate being forsaken

I cannot bear this burden
Of being a fortunate son
My heart is shunned 
I worry of coming undone

Now and always have been
She is the majestic queen of my life
Into the heavens I gaze
And I pray to enter her dreams again
Should she take my hand as my wife
My heart would burst ablaze