Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Never Let Me Go



Never let me go
Never let me go
I pray you never let me go
Please
You moved me
You saved me
You made me dream
I found serenity
In your arms
When I sleep
I see you there
Dancing atop the sky
Playing amongst the stars
My heart is full with you
I saw happiness
Because you loved me
I long to be held
Forever now
Into eternity
In your arms
So comforting
I pray you find me too
The way I want you
Being moved by me
Afire with my charms
You are all I desire
You create my inner fire
I become alive
Never growing tired
Because you love me
I certainly
Search for you
Whenever I sleep
In your embrace I dream
Even in my sleeping hours
I desire you
You are graceful
You possess divinity
I long for you
Every second
Every minute
Every hour