Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Hey F You Bullies

Memories of bullies and school
Left me aware of my insignificance
I took a walk in my sleep
Awakened by the pain
Where my foot had cleaved the stool
And my foot bleeding
Throbbed loud enough to wake me
Leaving me more aware
That I meant nothing
Could do nothing
Until I would finally awake
Living out the nightmare as the fool
Of the only domains they might find
Where their tiny principalities of power
Allow them the only ability
For their future loser lives
Now is the hour
The downtrodden ascend
Now is the time
We rise finally, we rise
This is when they are paid back
For the years of vengeance they paid
Upon our bodies
To pay us back for their father's penis
Or their mother's shaming
For their uncle's fondling
For their neighbor's assaulting
And I ready to pay
So long as they never enter my memory
Or my active mind again
The legacy left behind
Is enough to decide
I will never bow before their fist
Nor can they ever steal
The joy I have when I am alive
With the memories of pain
I will repay with them
Upon the day I die