Thursday, November 18, 2021

Non Conformist Machinations: Despise The Hive

The hive is all that matters.  We perform upon a stage, we are all actors.

I was told since my earliest memory that all people are equal. They are kind, moral, and generous. When we act together we can do great things. And if we try hard enough, we can change the world. But if I were to be asked, but for rare anomalous events, I deny there is a factual basis in these beliefs. While many are good, or moral or kind, it isn't the rule.  As a matter of fact, such good traits are becoming rare. The people telling me, are telling lies to compensate for their precious self image. Alone I've no shelter from the world and humanity's abuse. My refusal to conform leads others to attack me. Life is often brutal, people can be malicious.

Remember to obey, never do wrong, for obedience makes you strong.

To make themselves more powerful, humans gather into groups. For some of these cliques, the group gives those who are weak, safety.  The same instinct leads bullies to gather numbers, to amplify their power. Each group that demands that I join them is shocked that I refuse.  But even if you disagree with my outlook, you should not be confused.  I do not refuse due to my introversion. Flawed I am, but I share my honest opinion. For that I've been crushed, physically, mentally, and even spiritually.

Sacrifice everything to the group, or the hive will take everything from you.

Groups demand my obedience and my obeisance. As I refuse everything else, I also refuse to thank them for demanding my apology when they insult me.  Conformity creates a belief in the group which also provides a moral certitude. The self re-enforcement of belief gives them the ability to equivocate. When moral clarity would help, they avoid honesty, and are rewarded for it.  Society has rules, that at their barest value are useful. One should never confuse the difference between what is moral and what is legal.  And lastly remember, those who make laws and rules only rarely live by them.