Sunday, November 28, 2021

A moment thought

Tethered to mother unit by an umbilical cord
As I hover in space with endless hunger
Already there a familiar pain is calling
Yes cold, wet and jaded
With a life painted in shame
Born wrought by tragedy and grieving
Life offers only discord, days stolen by fear
Days borrowed and wasted
By hatred for a being  not love nor embrace
Floating in the ether I can't believe the scene
The madness of what I see
Why bother Why give me life?
If this is what I receive
Isolation and sorrow, steal every pulse
Dreaming of tomorrow, the units responds
With a disgusted repulse, striking a pose
The proper outlook should anyone stop
Or bother to look but no one does
It is a holy cause, no judgment
So sing a lullaby maybe I'll dream
Instead of screaming
Will I miss the pain or the separation
Happening over and over
My God why bother giving me life
Nightmares in control I have no dreams
And it torments my soul
There is nothing only waste
And total decay, but I go on
I'll pay the toll
What else is there that I can do