Wednesday, July 7, 2021

She is my love

With every rhapsodic love poem
That I write, I aim it at your being
My true companion,
The love of my life
I would rather be with you
Than any other one
Even if the most pursued one
By others, is chased for her beauty
And offers to love me freely
Promising to be mine, alone
I'd prefer to love the one
That my heart calls to
The pursued one is a moment
And my beloved is forever
Your love is my home
I need only the truth, nothing but that
To live together in eternity
I am content and I prefer reality
I never pretend
I never regret
Your love is so powerful
It allows a mind freedom
It redeems the broken
It gives me hope
As the one chosen
It is an answered prayer
Even if a prayer is unspoken
You are my heaven
All the rewards
My love is real
Not just words