Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Too much for you, not enough for me.

I have been told, over my life that I worry too much
A problem with this, isn't if I worry or that I do
Rather the it is about the amount
As if I shouldn't over those I love
I fear for their safety until they've returned home
I can't stand the thought of life without their touch
The amount of worry I give is right, even more than that
I think others don't think about or worry even enough
Life goes on, and if you worry, go for it, do your thing
I fear the impact of the every bit of pain, loss is rough
Worry isn't pointless, however at times
It devours me, consumes me
I don't have it in me to continue until life is dust
I have to go on, but who says I can, life is brutal
I don't have the reserves to trust
Life is hard for some, a tragedy or comedy
I can't do more than what I've done
Or what I've undone