Monday, October 18, 2021

The Moment

The moment we met, I changed
Transcended the prison of life
Because I found what I needed
I found it and it was you
I knew that you'd become my lover
Not due to my lust, nor desperation
Nor even fear, only satisfaction
My heart took its first beat
Transformed, after meeting you
I lived for that moment in time
After a lifetime of searching
I found the rarest 4 leaf clover
Your voice, form, soul, and being
Your presence was heavenly scent
All of those covered me with glory
A sort of joy, you filled me with fire
Your love has been transformative
Others are ignorant of manifest grace
Left me in tears, for seeing the truth
Searching for you you complete me
I promise that you are my only hope
Never have known the impact of one
Now you've healed me completely
Your love has become my home