Friday, May 7, 2021

Her scent of Jasmine, Lingers upon the wind, Driving me Mad

Her scent of jasmine, lingers upon the wind
Walking behind her, by seconds and steps
A form in the darkness, distant from view
Even if subject to her own worries, flaws
She's moved my heart, with stunning effect
And when I think of her, I feel brand new
In her presence, I experience a real awe
And then she is gone from my vision
I am frantic with comedic panic
For now as my soul is bereft
I am terrified that I'm lost
Trapped in imaginations
In a dark place tossed
I am lost to a form of madness
Without measure of time
Screaming inside, going insane
By the longing sorrow
From the endless isolation
My desire for simple touch
Without completion
Is a form of damnation
Lost to that one moment
Where once I could believe
I'd become more with her
By a false self flirtation
Found inside my mind
And there led astray
To a dark castration
Of my own design