Thursday, December 9, 2021

I don't believe everything

Public domain images

Some people think because you question, you disbelieve
But I think that doubt is a healthy thing, it offers context
Told a certain fact, we're allowed to still consider and ask
If you're told something is, wrapped up and tied with a bow
Your mind still should question it, it is your holiest task
I want to know the truth, I want to know everything
But if there is no proof, evidence comes in many forms
I don't need to be told not to ask by others, if they warn
The truth is needed, otherwise it might drive one mad
  If you do it, whatever you do, I simply want the answer
From antiquity to present, whatever I find, I will question
There is only discovery, disclosure and lies trap a mind
They create a paradigm, false information clouds time
For no other reason, I want an answer, to satisfy my mind
But some wish to leave a mark upon the official line
I  will question until I find a result that works
There is no greater reason, than curiosity


Consider these alternative theories.  They may not be true, probably are not, but the narrative is very interesting, nonetheless. 

copyright goes to respective owners