Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Majestic

Emerging from the mists
I see you in my dreams
You're walking through a forest 
And the creatures there all bow
Your beauty is regal, majestic
Your spirit makes me believe
It feeds me, keeps me nourished
In this place, I am content now
The faeries and beings angelic
All sing announcing your arrival
In expectation of mercy and grace
You are moving, I make no denial
In you, love and hope embrace
Forever and thereafter
In your arms ecstasy has a taste
And it is glorious
As are you
The kiss of life
The truth is all I need
A perfect desire inside
A poet couldn't capture your beauty
Not with lute or harp, or verse
Your love is magic
Your form is woven in lace
Exquisite and fine
And I am no longer alone
In this flesh so fragile



“Flowers scattering -
The water we thirst for
Far off, in the mist.” 
Kobayashi Issa