Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Free

Some believe themselves the sole life in the universe
The rest of us exist as mindless minions of their design
But I've never wondered why we exist here on earth
I find truth in the shining sun or rising of the moon
I see life abundant, I find evidence proof
If we are imaginings of greater beings
Our existence would be solely for pleasure
Their mind providing them entertainment
Power and grandeur, would mean a being
Who possesses a God like mind
But we are not simply meat, nor are we puppets
Nihilism is false, and I don't believe in solipsism
Free will is the greatest miracle of the story of God
Designed but not built for a singular purpose
Rather, given choices, able to make mistakes
To be tested in the fire, as fire purifies
In that moment, we understand and
And we are no longer forsaken