Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Old Man

Ready to get rid of this body my flesh has been fully bled. Getting so old, I can't tell you what I've just thought. Aware of all my fears, but my memory is dead.

My body grows more cold, as my life goes on, and it feels endless. I've arrived at a specific point where I realize that I never wanted to be.

I wander about, my soul ever in doubt, awash in tears.  Here I am living in this master disguise, of one who can live without the other, who made him know so much joy, who made him whole.

You gave me purpose and life, for so many years.  I am manifestly tired of being happy for others, telling them I am happy when I am not.

It makes me wish to shout, that I don't want to be here, a nameless faceless member of the hive, I'd rather be free of the trappings of human life.



I am off duty forever, and am going to sleep.”  George Bernard Shaw