Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Beloved Holy Shadows

I heard you whisper in my heart, that you never left, even if it has been years you've been absent, for so very long.   You were there, deeply place inside my heart.  Life is unfair, so I don't ever try to understand why, or where, just know, I knew that you were never going to be gone.

In my ear I heard you say, 'Turn from the window, ignore that shadow passing by, I am the soul inhabiting your time.'  You let me know that you would deeply, sincerely, fully make me again feel whole. 

Tell me why you choose to keep me warm, when I live the most bitter cold?  I heard you say 'Because love never ends.  If we burn through a million lives, you will receive the love I send.  Because love never ends.  You can walk a million steps, travel across galaxies, but you'll never be separated from my love.'