Saturday, August 6, 2022

I reject all of your flesh

I spent a millennia in the ground, waiting to be released
My flesh considered evil, my mind considered poisoned
In the darkness, I heard a voice calling me, whispering
What if I do not care if human life endures? And it does
A world moves on, I am desolation, so alone, regardless
Humanity wrought in sin, awaiting justice I'm delivering
Of final judgment, one angry voice, yes I am heartless
My flesh was kept alive, by malevolent designs of rage
My flesh was made to suffer for all your sins and decay
In time my sacrifice will be appreciated, as I retaliate
The world is cold outside, frozen in fear, epic shame
When I'm at last awakened oh I'll judge the forsaken
My reign will be begun, and all will fear my name
Inside my heart is a desire for justice, a pure fire
And I bring a terminal disease, called humanity
All my decisions will be righteous, as I slay
Life after life cast aside, to feed that ire