Thursday, June 20, 2024

Back again with news...

I will be taking another hiatus. And I might bounce back once and a while, but this time, it is more serious than the previous time.

Many great things are happening, but health is not one of those great happening things.

Back when I am back. Bless you all.

Until I return

Two images from a book by Masahisa Fukase, a favorite, The Solitude of Ravens a photo book, illustrating the depression and sorrow of a photographer who was unhappily divorced, it crushed him, and he documented the beauty in the dark, with photos. He fell down a long spiraling outdoor concrete staircase, and broke his neck, and was in a vegetative state for many years, before finally passing. 

© Images the estate of Masahisa Fukase



My own first book was named A Life of Ravens but it was not homage, or intended to swipe, I saw ravens as our watchers, our guardians and keeper of our secret, so the trick of my title was, the life of a raven involves watching and knowing human lives, and therefore  A Life of Ravens is, the life of epic events in humanity, as seen from some one at a distant.

Thanks to all who were a part of the work, and God bless you all.