Wednesday, March 22, 2017

rambling



















my life dissected
tissues infection
     deep down
throughout
not much more to do
so I thought I should
write this to you 
the first time
you
called my name
I thought I was
losing my mind
because
I
     never thought
I
 would ever find
     someone who could
be inside
my heart
inside my
soul
kissing me
pushing me
into some kind of
ecstasy
you held tight
in the
places
where I hide
I am alone
but
the memories
keep me warm
and I
I am still high
from the thought
that
someone like
you had ever
ever
said let's go for a ride
with top down
in a rain storm
I
cannot lie
I felt like
nobody would understand
I'd cry
because I knew
I know
   my life
was
not wasted upon
foolish things
like games people
play instead
of love
instead
of being kind
genuine
and I
hope you are well
my life
is so much better
for the time
you gave me
for the future
I could be free
because
you allowed me to live
you were
someone so much
better than me
and you did
give me love
your touch
your kiss
led me to heaven
and I am never leaving
for I know what
I've been given