Welcome


I am a poet who has both been published and self published. All work on this blog is all copyright Alex Ness. While I make very little money from my work I am technically a professional. Measuring by the hours I've written I am professional. My goal is to share my work with as many people that can read it, as far as the internet may reach with it. I hope if you are moved you will share this blog with others, and perhaps buy my books.

Whatever the result, thank you for viewing this blog. I cannot express how greatly I appreciate the many people, from many places upon the earth, who have visited.

I bid you peace.

Je ne regrette pas la douleur, car il m'a fait plus forte

copyright notice

copyright notice

Monday, September 15, 2014

Barefoot upon broken glass

Despite the pain
I walked one million miles
Barefoot upon broken glass
My flesh shredded to ribbons
But on I went
Kept going
Again
Because I knew
You
Were where I'd end my path
The winds swirl
But in your arms
I am comforted
Warmed
In a frozen hearted world
The storms can last
Forever if they like
Raging
But here
There is nothing
But you
And here
Your love is true
Beautiful
Innocent
Pure
Good